Hey Finders! Who else out there is a makeup hoarder? I recently moved, forcing me to narrow down my collection. Today I’m taking about my top, all-time-favorite highlighters including affordable & luxury products! I’m also showing you different highlight application techniques. Are you a ‘glow from within’ or ‘blinding’ highlight kinda gal/guy?
What’s your favorite highlighter? Lmk in the comment section below!
- Wet n Wild MegaGlow Highlight – ‘Blossom Glow’ & ‘Precious Petals’ $4.99
- Carli Bybel Palette $22.50
- Make Up For Ever – Pro Light Fusion #1 $39
- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer $24
- ABH ‘Amrezy’ Highlight $28
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette $62
- Marc Jacobs Dew Drops Coconut Gel – ‘Dew you?’ $44
On My Face:
- L’Oréal Lumi Cushion Foundation $16.99 / Nude Beige
- Note Cosmetics Luminous Silk Compact Powder $16.99 / Natural Beige
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush $29 / Blissful
- Natasha Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 $48 / Color: 9
- L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara $9.99 / Blackest Black
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick $4.99 / Rich Girl Red